Saturday, January 23, 2010

To blog or not to blog

I never blog anymore. I may just start again, just for fun. I have had a very peaceful last couple of hours because my husband and my daughter are sleeping peacefully in my bed. It is so cute. I grabbed my camera to take a picture of them just now and when I took it out of the case I realized that it was open, and therefore on, and therefore dead. Oh well. The battery is charging now. Maybe next time.

I have been home for 3 weeks taking care of a just-slightly-too-sick-for-daycare kid. Now, sure enough, she is better and I am sick. I will be working next week. I am looking forward to the break. (Think sleeping all night long in a big hotel bed and watching something other than Playhouse Disney on the TV.)

In other news, I entered the Fit Challenge at my gym. It is 60 days long. The winner is the person who looses the biggest percentage of body fat. Luckily I have a lot to lose. I was doing so well until today. I have completely deviated away from my meal plan (blame the illness). I will be back on the saddle on Monday. Maybe, when it is finished, if I feel like it, I will post the before and after pictures.

3 comments:

Macey said...

to blog...good luck

Mindy said...

Good luck with your challenge! I hope we can get together soon!

Emily said...

Good luck on your fit challenge! I'd love to see before and after photos.