Umm, that is too stinkin' cute
I hope you told Santa you want a second child just as cute as the first.
I don't think that child could get any cuter!!! The kids all LOVED these pics of her!!
so cute! I want a picture with Jarom and santa. there was a santa at our ward party last night- Jarom screamed- VERY loudly! he is terrified!
That is a pretty authentic looking Santa. Where or where did you find him. Love the big doe eyes on your daughter. She can melt any heart.
Metrocenter
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Umm, that is too stinkin' cute
I hope you told Santa you want a second child just as cute as the first.
I don't think that child could get any cuter!!! The kids all LOVED these pics of her!!
so cute! I want a picture with Jarom and santa. there was a santa at our ward party last night- Jarom screamed- VERY loudly! he is terrified!
That is a pretty authentic looking Santa. Where or where did you find him. Love the big doe eyes on your daughter. She can melt any heart.
Metrocenter
Post a Comment