Monday, October 26, 2009

Little update

I have lost 6 pounds. That is 6 pounds of butt-fat that no longer exists on my body. I am so excited! I actually had to order new belts for work. I am holding out on ordering new pants until I lose more.

Also, I am contemplating instead of going to the gym tomorrow, getting up early and taking Jordyn to the airport and getting on the first flight to Orange County. There is a Disneyland Resort express shuttle that will take us round trip to the park for $20 round trip (airline employee rate + children under 3 free). I have an annual passport that has already paid for itself. We could catch an 8pm or so flight back tomorrow night. I think if we pack just right we might not have to buy food there and it could be a $20 or so day. Do you think I could pull it off? Would you do it if you were me?

Jordyn has been asking to go to the Tiki Room all week. I can only put her off for so long.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll be there next week (the park on the 5th-6th). Jake's entire family is going, and we're flying your airline.

Oh, and even though I'm refusing to play your Tiki Room video, the song still ended up in my head.

Robin said...

You'd be crazy not to!

MeL said...

I would do it like once a week if I were you. SERIOUSLY. Once a week.

Emily said...

Oh how I love Disneyland. I want to take Jonah in Feb or March for his first time, maybe Elora too.