Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Like Disneyland, but here

Jordyn and I just made the best discovery. Near Metrocenter mall there is a Disney Merchandise Warehouse Sale. It is a temporary store put up by a company called Asset Management and Sales. They had tons of Disney stuff from Disney stores that had closed and closeout stuff from Disneyland. It was all very greatly discounted. I bought Jordyn a Minnie/Daisy dress for $3.89 and a Tinkerbell backpack for $10.00. They had lots of clothes, toys and costumes. They are going to receive a new shipment of stuff tomorrow and should be open until October 25. The cashier told me they may be there longer. Everyone should check this out.
Disney merchandise Warehouse Sale

Near Metrocenter Mall

10215 N. 28th Drive

Phoenix, AZ 85015

3 comments:

Ammie said...

Thanks for info! I'm also having a hard time saying goodbye to soda.

Mindy said...

Oh man we need to go!

Emily said...

If you go again and see any great villain figurines, buy me one, I have a small collection but haven't added to it in years. I'll pay you back.