I suppose I have a lot to catch up on. We moved closer to Kevin's school. We already have friends (other students) in our ward. Kevin is of course already called to scouts. I have no calling yet, so I have been soaking up all I can in Sunday School and RS. I have been trying to keep Jordyn busy when I am home. If it were up to her she would run around in the backyard all day with the dogs, not realizing that she is sweating to death.
We received a coupon in the mail for a free month membership to the Glendale/Peoria YMCA. We signed up and Jordyn and I have been attending the Mom and Tot swim class. She loves it. Tomorrow I work so Daddy is going with her. I wish someone could take pictures for me.
We took the side rail off the crib so she is a big girl now. The first thing she does when I put her down for a nap is collect all her toys (even big ones) and bring them into the bed with her.

Everyone feel free to come visit us.
PS. I am still training for the Breast Cancer Three Day so expect to see some reminders and opportunities to donate.
4 comments:
On 59th? I'll be in the bushes hiding with my camera!
That picture is classic!
I love that picture. We took Sophie's side rail off this week too.
I love the rocking horse!! I think all kids are like that. I can't tell you how many times I have found Brooke sleeping with weird things (and a lot of them) also, she winds up sleeping on them, I don't know how that's comfortable. It was fun to see you guys! We miss you!
Post a Comment