Monday, March 30, 2009

It's a deal!

Just wanted to let you know about two deals that are going on this week that I have done.
First of all, Safeway is doing a great buy 10 get $5 deal. There are lots of great items in this deal. They are especially great if you have coupons. Anyways the Arrowhead Aquapods (seen here)
They are on sale for $2.00 but if you buy 10 (you can mix and match with other items) they are $1.50 each. Well when you buy 2 the little machine will spit out 2 coupons, one for $1.00 off 2 Arrowhead multipacks and one for $2.00 off your next order so that is $3.00 to use on more water. So, essentially, they were free. I don't have to tell you that bottled water is a wonderful thing to stock up on.


The other find is at Walgreens. When you buy Edge shave gel (or skintimate, I hear) you get a $3.00 OYNO (off your next order) coupon. I am not sure what the price is on all the shave gels but there is one, Eclipse, that is clearanced to $2.39 so it is a money-maker. Use the monday redbox code (89zqj3) and get a free rental to watch for family night.

No comments: