Friday, February 06, 2009

Just a reminder

I mentioned this before but I am going to do the Breast Cancer 3-day this year in November. We will be walking 30 miles a day for 3 days. the hardest part of the entire event is the fundraising. I need to raise a minimum of $2300. So far my cousin Lindsay and I are planning a garage sale for next month. I will keep you informed on when and where. We went to a "getting started" meeting last week at we are so excited. They showed us this video and we were all in tears. Every time I watch it, it strengthens my resolve to do what I can to help in the fight against breast cancer.
I am having trouble embedding it so here is the link.

If anyone is interested in doing the walk also, let me know and we will add you to our group.

No comments: