yeah, i had up a super controversial post up because i was so frustrated with what was going on. then decided to take it down for fear of the mean people out there. it would be too much right now.
we do need to play soon at robin's since we are real close to her now. and hooray for a cardinals blog layout! :)
I hurried home from something to watch The Office for the first time since having a tv again only to find that in utah it showed at central time (what the??) and I'd missed it by an hour!
7 comments:
yes. it was very funny.
If she's not hot, then that means I'm not hot, because she's definitely hotter than I am.
That episode was crazy funny.
Who's that?
Hilary Swank.
She's hot.
You can always count on Michael to come through
yeah, i had up a super controversial post up because i was so frustrated with what was going on. then decided to take it down for fear of the mean people out there. it would be too much right now.
we do need to play soon at robin's since we are real close to her now. and hooray for a cardinals blog layout! :)
I hurried home from something to watch The Office for the first time since having a tv again only to find that in utah it showed at central time (what the??) and I'd missed it by an hour!
We're on Kevin's side...she's not hot.
Don't you think she sort of looks like a man sometimes?
Post a Comment