Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Help me out folks.

Ok, here's the deal. I desperately need this:

It is a Sit 'n Stroll carseat/stroller. It is approved for vehicle and airplane use. It is convertible, so it can be used for newborn-toddler-small child.

I am trying very hard to convince my husband of this fact. He argued that we shouldn't spend $250 on something that we wouldn't use very often. I directed his attention to the $300 outdoor gps device that he bought earlier this year that has only been used once. Why, you ask has it only been used once? Because it is broken. It has been broken for months. He needs to send it back to the manufacturer.

Even though I have already shown that his argument is flimsy, I want to prove to him (and myself) that I do have a need for such a product. I (as well as my daughter) can fly for free, though we never do. I pointed out that if I had this, Mini-me and I could easily go visit friends and family much more easily than lugging the giant car seat and stroller. He said, "Ya right. Who are you going to go visit?"

This is where you come in. If you live far enough away from me to fly and would like Mini-me and I to come visit sometime (without hubby), leave me a comment and let me know. Then I can prove that I have somewhere to go and someone there to visit.

By the way, I am not going to name my employer publicly. However, if you are in Salt Lake, Denver, anywhere in California, Las Vegas, Albuquerque or anywhere in Texas, all those places I can easily get to (plus many more).

Thank you very much.

12 comments:

EmileeandJonny said...

haha, that's funny! I think you make a good arguement. I convinced Jonny that we should get a Brittax (expensive) carseat based on the facts that it is one of the safest, Jarom can continue to rearface if we choose, and it has a high weight limit so it will last longer than his infant seat... We still haven't bought it yet though...

Lucas and Annie said...

You can fly out to William's Gateway Airport to visit us.

Brittany Owens said...

I live in St. Louis, you could come and see me. We could go to Carthage. I would be flying all the time if I could do it for free. Lucky girl you. And I think you really, really need this.

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Utah could really use a visit from our Az family! Good heavens~ you fly for free! Plus, our ranks are continuously growing! Come anytime! We have plenty of room!

Kat M said...

Haha, I would say come visit me, but I live a few houses away...well you can visit me anyway, you just wouldn't have to fly!
I so think you should get that!! I have seen that before, but we never fly, so it is pointless. Good luck with convincing your husband. I say, fly to San Diego for the day just to visit the beach :)

The Fraughts said...

I don't want to make Kevin mad, but hopefully you remembered to use us in your arguement. I mean come on I'm his sister, moving away from home for the first time and my husband is going to be traveling for work for two weeks out of the month! Ok, is that convincing enough? Kevin, I love you and I understand not wanting to spend that kind of money! I'm a penny pincher, but I also know it's a pain in the butt to travel with so much crap, plus have to look after your kid. It's a lot!! It's a tough arguement. JD and I have arguements about what we should and should not buy a lot!

Macey said...

I know I only live 2 hours away, but I am thinking long-term-like when you guys live FAR away and need a convenient way to travel...plus it's a cute way to travel.

Jillsywillsy said...

Oh my gosh. I totally forgot St. Louis. Thanks Brittany.

Emily said...

I've said it once and I'll say it again. Come and visit!! You can even bring your hubby and make it a business trip for him to ask B about dental school and practice. Or you and I and our kiddos can just hang out, we might even leave the house...

Mindy said...

You soo need it! We will be back in LV next summer for rotations, so you two can come see me!

Tori :) said...

You are always welcome to come here, although I'd rather go there!!

Karen said...

I don't live far away, but can attest to really needing this carseat/stroller/airplane thingy. I just got back from a flight (to and fro) with two kids, and it would have made life infinitely easier to have one of those, than have to lug a big car seat around!