Where was your lazy butt this morning at 5:00am?
Mine was at the gym. Hopefully, it will be there tomorrow too. I am hoping to lose 20 lbs (ok, that's pretty optimistic) and get my blood pressure down so I can think about getting pregnant again some day.
On another glass-is-half-full note, I upped my 401k contribution and my employee stock purchase today. Why not? They are super cheap right now and I am a sucker for a deal. I'm riding the wave baby. It's not like I have much of a choice, I can't even think about touching my 401k for at least 32 1/2 years.
Also, I am very sad to see Mindy May-Treanor go. I hope her surgery does well. She was my Mother-in-Law's favorate. Did everyone vote? Go Warren and Kym!!!!
6 comments:
That is great that you are trying to lose weight!! Can I join you? My lazy butt was in bed at 5am after being up until 3 am with Rachel...grr
GO LANCE & LACEY!!!
That's awesome that you were at the gym. I've been trying to work out and I hate it. I go to bed hurting and wake up hurting, but it's worth it. AND your last blog entry I read it to my mom, cause I thought it would be funny.. She thought you were going to vote for Obama, then I read Warren Sapp and she felt better about that. That's who has my vote.
You are so good! I need to exercise so badly and I am just so lazy. Keep it up! You're awesome.
yay jill! way to go on motivating yourself. I have contemplated working out for oh about the last month or two... I've been good for only about one 1/2 hour workout a week- I am Pathetic! my lazy butt could definately use a little toning!
YAY! Good for you! I wish I had time in the morning to go work out. *Sigh* I have to wake up at 5am just to get ready for work. I do get off at 3:30pm, so I got that goin for me!
KEEP IT UP!!
Kudos to you for getting a gym work out. Man I wish I would have gotten my bod ready for baby number 2. But... those days are gone.
Post a Comment