Saturday, June 21, 2008

They pay me to do this

I figured since I have my laptop and camera with me on my trip, I would write a blog and brag about my cool job. By the way, yesterday was my anniversery with the company. 7 years! I never thought I would work here this long. Anyways, today I am in Warwick, Road Island but I will be home tonight. Yesterday I was in Philidelphia. This was my first time there. Our hotel was right in downtown. We could walk to the Liberty Bell! We did but the line was too long and we didn't want to wait. Instead we met Mary



who drove us around on her horse-drawn carraige and showed us all the sights. The horse's name was Napolean Dynomite. I got to feed him a carrot when we were done.





We saw Betsy Ross's house, Ben Franklin's house and lots of other cool historical things. I will definately go back. We also found a great farmer's market. There was a chocolate shop that had all sorts of different things made out of chocolate. Now, tell me this. If your husband was going to be a dentist and currently made retainers for a living and loved chocolate, how could you pass this up?

6 comments:

Mindy said...

I am so jealous! We went to Philly in Feb. Paul had an interview for school there. It was so nice. I was bummed he didnt get in there I would have loved to live there for a little while! I love that chocolate sucker! So funny!

Emily said...

I really want to go to Philadelphia someday! I didn't know Kevin made retainers. Brandon did that for several years before dental school as well. Love the chocpop. You are looking skinny and fabulous by the way.

*~Ali~* said...

What an awesome job! Looks like so much fun! Your baby girl is so cute! I want a girl sooo bad! Maybe some day?!

Sankat said...

how fun!!!!!! can i be a flight attendent???? :)

Macey said...

Fun!

br_oden said...

Jill this is to funny. Fisr I see you on BBC early this week and now through random wandering I see you on blogspot! ha ha What a cool job. What do you do?

See ya round!
Brittney