I read two of her posts, I can't tell if she's serious or not.
hilarious.
that is AWESOME. ps - hi jill! :) long time no see!
LOL! Too funny.
Yeah its SRP. Isnt that crazy!!
Hey jill. I didn't hear who it was that talked to you. I will have to ask around and find out. So are you a flight attendent now? You guys look busy and happy.By the way love that you put the redbox code on your blog. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I read two of her posts, I can't tell if she's serious or not.
hilarious.
that is AWESOME. ps - hi jill! :) long time no see!
LOL! Too funny.
Yeah its SRP. Isnt that crazy!!
Hey jill. I didn't hear who it was that talked to you. I will have to ask around and find out. So are you a flight attendent now? You guys look busy and happy.By the way love that you put the redbox code on your blog. Thanks!!!
Post a Comment