Saturday, June 07, 2008

Back in the game

About a month ago my binder broke, and I have been way behind on organizing coupons. Well, I finally found a new one that I liked (I heart ebay) and bought it. I am now almost completely cought up and back in the game. I hit Safeway this morning....

I got:
2 Ciniman Toast Crunch
2 Honey Nut Cheerios
2 Prego
1 Gallon milk
3 Rice-o-roni
4 Cheerios mix
5 Oscar Mayer lunch meat
3 4packs of Tava
..............and 2 Free movie tickets (Do you know how much it costs to go to the movies?)
I spent $14.46
Most of the coupons I used were printable (boodle and smartsource) and out of the Safeway ad. If you want more details, you can email me (sisburns@gmail.com). Some of the coupons from the ad expire today though.

3 comments:

Robin said...

How in the! I am so amazed and jealous. I spent over 100 dollars on groceries today.

Skye said...

You are amazing, how do you do it?

Anonymous said...

Jill when can I come over so you can show me how to shop like you. That is seriously crazy!!!!