Dear Paper-stealer,
You may not know this but I pay extra to recieve more than one sunday paper. No, its not because I like to read the liberal-biased crap in the AZ Republic. It is because I save all of the coupons. Ever since I had a baby you haven't had much luck stealing one of my papers because I am up early and pick them up as soon as they are thrown. However, yesterday my baby actually slept in past eight and I stayed in bed. You can bet it won't happen next week because my wonderful husband has decided to wake up at 6:30 and wait (with camera in hand) at the window and watch for you. Expect to have a talk with him.
BTW, You can simply come and ask me and I will gladly give you a newspaper after I take the coupons out.
Sincerely, Mrs. Burns
The frustrating thing about the above situation is that 99% of my neighbors are in my ward. This might get awkward.
2 comments:
OMGosh! What a loser!! Please keep us updated on the paper stealer. I can't wait to hear what happens.
I'm with Tori - I'm so excited to hear about the conclusion...
Post a Comment