Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas 2007


The last time that I didn't work on Christmas day was in 1996. That is because I didn't have a job then. In high school and some of college I worked at The Springs of East Mesa, which is a retirement home and we got double time on Christmas, so why not? Since 2001, I have worked for Southwest Airlines and haven't had a choice (still got double time though). This year I decided to try something different. I can take up to 7 months extended maternity leave and you bet I am taking it. If you had a baby this cute, wouldn't you?

4 comments:

stephanie said...

she's darling. enjoy your christmas!

Macey said...

She is so cute-and has gotten so big since Thanksgiving! She is so lucky to have met Santa!

Mary Postert said...

Good for you. I can't even imagine working Christmas day.

Emily said...

Yeah for having Christmas off and for having such a cute baby who actually took a good picture with Santa!