Things I noticed: Jordyn has a strong neck, is quite mellow, and fairly easily amused. Kevin is like all first time days, they think babies are toys. Very cute.
Fun seeing you at the play date! Now that I see your picture on your blog, I realize that I've seen you before AS A BLONDE! The dark hair just threw me off. :)
9 comments:
Looks to me like she was having a blast! And you're floors look awesome.
Crap. Ignore my bad grammar up there. Oh well.
Things I noticed: Jordyn has a strong neck, is quite mellow, and fairly easily amused. Kevin is like all first time days, they think babies are toys. Very cute.
It looks like she enjoyed herself...that's sweet that she can already hold her head up so good!
Congratulations! Your baby is so cute! What a fun way to clean the floor. :)
Cute video. We sure had a great time yesterday. Thanks for sharing your home and for the delicious breakfast!
Fun seeing you at the play date! Now that I see your picture on your blog, I realize that I've seen you before AS A BLONDE! The dark hair just threw me off. :)
CUTE video!
Your floors look great. It was good to see you guys at Jordyn's blessing yesterday. You looked good. Sorry we couldn't stay.
That is so cute and so funny!! Babies are so fun!! You are a way cute mom.
Post a Comment