Tuesday, August 28, 2007

God bless America

How could this girl not have won the crown?

6 comments:

Tori :) said...

I saw this on another blog the other nite. OMGosh. This poor girl. She is probably in the 1/5th that can't point out the USA on a world map. :(

Emily said...

Wow.

Macey said...

I almost peed my pants the first 20 times I saw this today (I prob saw it 10-20 times)...wish I would have seen it live! Good old Mario.

Unknown said...

How did AC Slater not bust out laughing during that? But she's right. We SHOULD help The Iraq.

Susan said...

I've heard this like 18 times on the radio and such as. I agree though that if we spend more time helping South Africans and the Iraqs get educated then Americans will be better able to locate the US on a map and such as... and maybe supply everyone with maps because apparently a lot of Americans don't even have them and such as.

Jillsywillsy said...

I think I am going to go buy Jordyn a world map right now so that she doesn't become a statistic.