Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Mine all mine!!!


Dear Desert Schools Credit Union,

First of all, I would like to thank you for giving me the loan to buy my car. I really appriciate it, not nearly as much as you appreciated the thousands of dollars you have made off of me over the years. I have been a member of your institution for many years (since I was 12). We will continue to have our checking account with you but one thing is going to change. As of 10:30 this morning I don't owe you nor will I ever again (hopefully) owe you another cent. You will have to find someone else to make money off of because my family is going to be DEBT FREE!! You see, I just have to brag because for the last several months, I have worked my butt (which gets bigger by the day) off for this. In exactly one month or so, I am going to have a baby and I would like to postpone going back to work as long as possible and having a car payment doesn't really help that situation. Thanks once again and I am sorry that this loan couldn't last as long as you had hoped.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Burns

4 comments:

Tori :) said...

YOU GO GIRL!! That is AWESOME!!

Emily said...

Hooray!!!

Macey said...

Yeah-that has to feel wonderful! Can't wait for your baby!

Aut said...

That is one of the funniest entries I have ever read! Congratulations!