
I had Little Richard on my flight the other day out of LAX. Oh my gosh, there was no mistaking him. He had gold boots on the whole getup. He had a group of people with him and they were all very nice. He sat in the front row. He came in on a wheelchair. He greeted and shook hands with everyone that came on the plane. The passengers loved it. I didn't want to bother him by taking a picture (though I think he would have been nice about it) but one of the guys with him gave me this one. They said that they were flying to Paris the next day for a show. Anyways, I think he is my new favorite since he was sooooo nice.
7 comments:
That's aweseom!I need to hang out with you!!
I was looking all over the Dallas airport in case a Maverick was there. Didn't see anyone. I also always look for Nash when I fly thru Phoenix. I don't think he flies Southwest though...
Lucky! I'm getting excited for your baby shower!!!
Thats so cool. What airline do you work for?
It's ABOUT TIME you had a new post. More, more!
You need to post more aobut yourself and your pregnancy. I haven't seen you for way too long!
Do you have a boppy pillow?
we don't care about Little Richard. we just want to hear about you and your baby and your husband
I work for Southwest (now on maternity leave). I am still pregnant. I do not have a boppy pillow. Nice one, Jay
Post a Comment