Tuesday, March 20, 2007

99.9 percent sure

So the ultrasound went very well yesterday. I drank a lot of water like I was told and held it. When I got there the girl took one look at the screen and said "Oh my gosh, your bladder is bigger than your uterus! Go to the bathroom before I make you pee everywhere." Anyways, to the good stuff. After much searching we are almost sure this baby is a girl. I guess it is hard to be 100% with girls. I am so excited. I have so many more girl names than boy names picked out. The pictures didn't turn out very good so I probably won't post them.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Yea for girls! In my experience, they are the best kinds of babies.

Robin said...

Everyone loves buying things for girls! We are excited to have a little girlfriend for our little guy.

stephanie said...

yay! girls are fun.

Tori :) said...

The same "ginormous" bladder thing happened with me too, except the technician told me to "pee out half of it and then stop." What??
Anyway- congrats on the girl!! That's great!

Macey said...

Hurray for Kiley's cousin-to-be! Now it's time to start thinking of baby shower ideas...

Lindy said...

yay, i'm so excited for you, i think the last timne i saw you we were talking about you trying to get knocked up hooray for sex!

Macey said...

I like the shirt you have on on Emily's blog.