Friday, November 17, 2006

Weddings and Babies


I am so grateful for the fact that my husband's friends all married amazing women. We went to Tanner and Mary's wedding yesterday and it was so great. They are truly meant for each other. I hope that we get to socialize more in the future. It is kind of hard to do so between my work schedule and Kevin's school stuff. Joey and Tiffany's baby chose to be born this morning. I guess he didn't want to have to share his birthday with Tanner's anniversary (yesterday) or Kevin's birthday (tomorrow). Congrats to them!!!

2 comments:

Macey said...

you've got some fun friends-babies and weddings!

Jill said...

Hi. I linked your blog through Abbie's blog when she told me we had the same wedding on our blogs today. I'm friends with Mary and I'm actually sitting on the ground in the background of this picture of Tiff and Joey! You and I were both at their family dinner apparently! Funny. Glad to know Tiff had the baby. Hope everything went ok. (She and I used to play soccer together.)