Just in case anyone wasn't sure, I do not yet have children. I do not have any interesting stories about names that I have in mind so I won't go into them.
However, I do have dogs.

Sadie was given to us by my aunt and uncle that lived in this house before us. She already had a name and knew it well.
In August of 2004 we went to the pound to find Sadie a companion. We fell in love with a black puppy and brought her home. If you are a Seinfeld fan (I mean a REAL fan) you will remember the episode where George wants to name his future child Seven. We joked about naming her that and then it just stuck. So Seven it is.
3 comments:
Go Seinfield!
I finally got to see your babies- I mean dogs! Cute. I relate everything in life to Seinfeld. I didn't hear from you monday:(
Come on, Soda is a nice name.
Post a Comment