Monday, November 06, 2006

Family party gone wild

We had a big Udall family party this weekend. I have to admit I wasn't sure if I was going to have fun. Kevin came along and we were going to have good attitudes. It ended up being so great. It helped that one of Kevin's good friends from ASU just happened to marry one of my many second cousins (that I don't even know). They were there too. I took some fun pictures and video, so any Webster/Udall cousins you can see what you missed out on. This is my great-uncle Brad (who by the way married us) doing the hamster dance.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Brandon is always watching that stupid hampster video on youtube. Glad you had fun.

jaybrim said...

Aren't you glad you came Kevin

Macey said...

Bummed we missed it...we are going to the Christmas party on Dec 9th if all goes as planned...and we are coming up Thanksgiving weekend